March 17, 2011

Shout Out to My Ladies!


Alright so we are all aware that I’m a pretty big deal. Case in point: My hoard of ladies.
I assumed any haters reading this blog will want some proof, so here it is.
WARNING: Drooling may occur.. My ladies are HAWT!

One of my main ladies is my Aunty Kassy.
We’re tight. Like BFF tight.
She loves me unconditionally (except for that one time I pooped in her room, sometimes girls don’t understand us men. ppff last time I show her my gratitude.)  
We spend a lot of time together. When my mom is away at work Aunt Kassy lets me sleep with her. Her bed rocks! It’s warm, comfy and most of all she doesn’t seem to mind my excessive snoring. I’ve overheard my mom tell her that she wouldn’t wake up if a train hit the house (I hope I would? If a train does hit, it better not ruin ANY of my toys or disturb my food bowl, yes I’m quite protective over my possessions) Back to bragging about my ladies…

Along with letting me snuggle her we also do a lot of good ole fashion hanging out, and by hanging out I mean jamming out in her car!! She calls it her baby, but I’m sure she likes me more. Maybe? Anyways, her car is bitchin! I must say we look smoking hot in the Mustang. Stop light + Us = People staring. BIG TIME.
Doesn’t this car scream Bad ass?
I do get a bit frustrated with being vertically challenged in her car though.. As you can see I have a little bit of a hard time seeing over the dash.. Oh well I can still Jam out.


My other main lady is my Aunty Leanne.
I LOVE spending time with her. We do a lot of bonding. We go walking, roadtrips, watch movies, nap etc.
I just celebrated her B-day with her this last week and let me tell you, we had a GREAT time! Dinner, movies, road trip to Seward, and a long walk on the beach. No worries I obviously know how to show the ladies a good time. (feel free to take notes guy)
Oh and did I tell you she gives me the most delicious treats?  


Then there is Sheena.
She’s a hair stylist so her hair always smells so delicious! She’s also the mom of my favorite littles, so that’s obviously another reason why she’s so great.
She also massages my back. I crash out every time! 



My Aunt Netty lives in New Mexico so I don’t get to see her as much as I would like.
My mom keeps me updated by checking out the pictures she posts on Facebook.
Aunt Kassy was just down there a short while ago.. It’s kind of a touchy subject since she didn’t bring me with her..
My aunts are Baaaad! Seriously dudes don’t mess with them. They have guns and they will use them. 

Mandy and Aly.. Nothing to say here except one word. I adore them. Okay that was three.. close enough. 
I get to hang out with them a lot! They live in Anchorage so me and my mom go up there quite often. We have sooooo much fun! Mandy always keeps a ton of toys around for me to play with. I’m sure other people think she has them for her dogs, but I know the truth. All for me.
Aly is such a hotty! She always has the cutest clothes on too!! Very stylish.
Her and her Brother Mac are a blast to play with! I like to call it puppy bowling..
We love spending time outside together! We’re quite the trio


Then there is my biggest fan.. Carrie
She is beautiful and I love her.




She’s hot huh? She’s lives too far away though..
She lives in Arizona. I’ve never been there but I hear it’s hot!! So I suppose it makes sense that a hot lady lives in a hot place.
I’m keeping my paws crossed that she comes up this summer!! If she does I’m going to lick her face off! Not in a creepy silence of the lambs sort of way either..
Purely kisses.

So as you can see I’m a pretty lucky dude. These are only a small handful of my girls! Seriously I’m like the Brad Pitt of dogs.. Ladies just flock to me. I don’t question the mojo, I just go with it.



4 comments:

  1. It's true Radar! You've got quite the flock of lovely ladies. I'll see you next summer, count on it! XOXO from your biggest fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, You've made my day! By next summer do you mean in a few months or like a year from now? Don't make me have a sad face.. I already have a heck of a time looking excited with this face I have..

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww Radar, sorry to disapoint you but this summer is booked up, money spent and no time off...ay ay ay, please be patient! I wish it was this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable blog.....Radar is persona plus!

    ReplyDelete