March 04, 2011

A couple of things...

First of all, my apologies for my absence in cyber-space; it is no fault of my own.  My people, my mom Shana and my Aunt Leanne set this blog up so that I could have a voice then a few months into it what happens?? They desert me!  My mom is in HAWAII! Yeah, that’s right, the 50th state, and the place with awesome smells, sunshine and beaches.  Where am I? Oh I’m at Nana and Papa’s house hanging with my gang minus my mom.  Sad face.




I would totally fit in in Hawaii.  I love the sun; when it shines here it is the best place for naps and just hanging out.




Not that I don’t love my Nana and Papa’s house, I totally do! Best of all I get to sleep and hang out with my Aunt Kassie.  I love her.  She shares her bed with me and we snuggle.

I’m hoping my Aunt Leanne will come and get me for the weekend so we can hang together and I can get some treats.  I know right where she keeps them.


Needless to say I’ve been a bit restive since I’ve known my mom is off surfing, tanning and hanging out in the sunshine and warm weather without me.  And then I saw this… see they do allow dogs in Hawaii!





2 comments:

  1. Radar! Been missing you {sigh} Who is that little fur ball? Are you worried? Try to keep an open mind, maybe it's a she and is coming to meet you? And what about those really big dancing animals in the pic above?
    Are they friends of yours? Maybe you could show them some little guy moves? Be careful!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its okay Radar, you and I can go to Hawaii and leave your mom home. It can be a total guy’s trip.
    P.S.
    I'm your biggest fan!

    ReplyDelete